Saturday, April 6, 2013

The New Pledge of Allegiance

This country has changed over the past 20 years, and definitely NOT for the better. It's been taken over, bit by bit, by the large corporations. It has infiltrated every sector of modern life...from the clothes you wear to the food you eat to where you work to what you do for recreation. The worst part...WE THE PEOPLE allowed it.

So, it's time to think about a new pledge of allegiance. Here's what it probably should be. Forget all the patriots who came before us. It's now about the dollar and the bottom line.
 
I pledge allegiance
to the accounts
of the Corporate States of America
and to the few
for which it serves
One nation, divided and conquered
with slavery, tyranny and hatred for all.


Remember kids, I bitch because I care. I want America back. I'm not saying that it should be the 1950s again...I want America back because it used to be great. It's now a sad place well on it's way to becoming a 3rd World nation. And guess what...most of us will be among the "have nots" working for the few "haves". It's time to emancipate ourselves from corporate tyranny.

Sure, I can leave any time I like. I seriously thought about leaving for years. But America is my home. I love it here. And I want to help.

Please feel free to share this.

No comments:

Post a Comment