Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wow! A whole month without blogging! LOL

I guess you could say that June 2010 was my month. I kept busy for sure!

For starters, I finally settled my artist endorsement thingy with Republic Guitars. Just about a year ago, my good friend Sean Chambers (Sean Menscher & The Rhythm Kings, The Rowdy Bovines) contacted me about Republic and how he was trying to hook me up with an endorsement. Anyone that knows me knows the past couple years kicked my ass, so simply put, I just couldn't be bothered. Well, now that I have it and I have 2 new Republics (a Tricone and a reso uke) I'm kicking myself for not hopping on this earlier! They make truly excellent gear!

I've also been working some insane hours at "the real job"...so much in fact that I finally took a vacation!!! 1st one in 15 years! And you know what? I enjoyed it! I might actually take another one! LOL

While on vacation, I got to visit my dear friend Dez, my baby cousin Lulu and my old friends Hayden & Georgia, who were kind enough to feed me...and feed me they did! I've given Hayden the nickname "Granma" because he kept putting more and more food on my plate like an old italian granma would! LOL

The month ended with another old friend, Mark, writing a truly embarrassing article about yours truly. All kind words indeed...just very mortifying for me to read them! LOL I also ventured out to assist Republic Guitars by attempting to set up a local dealership for them here in Pittsburgh. I'll keep y'all posted regarding that...so far, so good!

OK, here's some pics and video of this past month's fun! Enjoy and I'll catch y'all sooner rather than later (I hope!).

























No comments:

Post a Comment