Friday, November 11, 2011

Facebook or Malachai?

Dear Facebook,

I see that you've added yet another wonderful feature (the sort option). Oh joy. Yes, I'm being facetious. Actually, the sort option is nice but...always a but...be careful. Your continual adding of unwanted features and your incessant need for change can and most likely cost you in the long run. You're not the first social networking site and you won't be the last. Remember MySpace?

Once upon a time, MySpace was IT! Everyone had a MySpace page. People were hooked! They could interact with their friends, post their status, share pictures and videos with their friends (real or imagined), post "bulletins", etc. One can still do all of that on MySpace...but really, who goes there these days?

Myspace essentially shot itself in the foot. It kept adding, changing, getting slower, more and more hackers hopped on board, and its finally to the point where when I try to check in on my band's page, MySpace tells me I need to upgrade to a different browser to "enjoy" my MySpace experience. That's kind of like telling me I can only check my voicemail from the latest I-Phone.

MySpace has become the Children of the Corn of social networking sites. Its become a veritable ghost town, inhabited only by creepy children who think they're in charge. Little do they know...they're being controlled by the media devils.

So dear Facebooger...do you want faithful happy users...or do you want this?



The choice is yours....


MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment